As it’s starting of New Year 2020 you all know Web Application Development is a Necessity for any business If it’s small or big doesn’t matter. So, let’s talk about the current Trend which technology is better to choose for your business solution.
As you know PHP is one of the oldest and most popular web development languages, and Laravel is its most popular framework in PHP. Let me share with you why Laravel become so popular? What are the pros and cons of Laravel?
What is Laravel?
Laravel is an open-source PHP framework developed by Taylor Otwell in 2011. Its architectural patterns are majorly based on Symfony. It is an MVC(Model View Controller) Framework. Laravel framework is also known as a web builder. This Particular PHP framework helps you in making all types of websites and web applications. There are more than 1 million laravel website is running currently.
Laravel is not a popular framework before the release of its stable version 3. After the release of version 3, which included features like Command Line Interface called Artisan, Support for the Database system and migrations. It also introduced a packaging system called bundles.
Why choose Laravel?
Here I would like to give some points that why Laravel is better than other frameworks.
– Artisan: Laravel’s Special Tool
– MVC Support and Object-Oriented Approach
– Built-in authentication and authorization
– Multiple File System
– Blade Templating Engine
– Eloquent ORM (Object Relational Mapping)
– Task Scheduling
– Packaging System
Pros of Laravel:
– Laravel is Easy to learn. Documentation in laravel is the simplest and beautiful.
– You can integrate cache backend tools like Memcached and Redis and make your web application faster.
– Laravel is a secure framework. It helps you to secure your web application by protecting it from most
security risks like Cross-site request forgery, cross-site scripting, and SQL injection.
– Laravel is an MVC framework. So, It avoids traditional architecture where developers need to write
all PHP codes and HTML in the same file.
– Artisan: It’s an inbuilt laravel framework tool. Which helps developers in shortening the repetitive
task. If you use this tool to manage a task, then you don’t need to do any manual work as the task
will automatically be done for you.
Cons of Laravel:
– Laravel has less inbuilt support in comparison to Ruby on Rails and Django.
– Laravel does not support payment features. So, you have to manage the payments yourself.
Why choose Webbions Technologies for your Laravel Development project?
– Completed 115+ complex Laravel Projects in the last 5 years
– Having 5+ years of an experienced team of Laravel Developers
– As having expertise in Laravel easily handle technical and Logical tweaks
24/7 Support for your project/ On-time delivery
Let’s have a cup of coffee with us. So, we can suggest what’s generate revenue for your business and how we can help with that.