- We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Join a dynamically evolving team in a well-established strategic web design, website development and online marketing company.
- Should be experienced working with WordPress, including theme building and content.
Possesses a good ability for problem solving.
- Is flexible towards learning new abilities and to be put outside of his/her comfort zone.
- Convert HTML into WordPress.
- Plugin Customisation, Theme Customisation.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages.